With the new year comes new hopes. We create resolutions hoping to overcome our old habits and replace them with healthier, happier ones. All of us aspire for the new year to bring us happier relationships, improved health and remarkable prosperity.
Chances are, you’d have had the same desires last new year. And the year before that.
If you look back and reflect, you’ll probably notice how the old issues crop up repeatedly – whether it’s a lack of money, struggling relationships or fighting to get into shape. It’s not the first time you’ve resolved to make a difference. Thing is, when it comes to overcoming this inertia, your old patterns will always devour your new resolutions. That’s why there’s a saying that big fish eat small fish.
You need a strategy. Plans are crucial to success in any endeavor. It doesn’t matter if that project is building a business or writing a book or losing weight. Without planning, even the best-intentioned projects hit roadblocks and eventually crash.
Taking the same old approach won’t work. It hasn’t worked. Therefore, we need to change our perspective, get a reality check and formulate a good strategy that works for us.
Some of the things you will learn:
- Formulating a Strategy for Success
- Planning – where most of us go wrong, learn to STRATEGIZE Instead
- Goals are not committal- we easily give up and walk away, set BENCHMARKS instead
- To do list are useless- have a Success Outcome List instead
- Active Intelligence, don’t think out of the box, THERE IS NO BOX!
- Participate in a step-by-step STRATEGIZING program
- and more
Join us for this session for inspiration, methodologies and ideas. Use it to plan success and take massive action!