Coming from its name, Pranic Healing is a therapy in which the practitioner uses energy or life force to balance the bodily functions and thereby improve health. Its influence is not confined to improving physical health, but includes many aspects of life including relationships, finances and self-actualization.
Pranic Healing as a science has been developed by Master Choa Kok Sui, a chemical engineer by profession and a yogi from a young age and is being practiced worldwide for over a few decades.
Being a science, implies having a system, techniques and a well-developed procedure that whoever follows, will achieve the expected results.
According to Master Choa Kok Sui, healing in ancient days was mainly dealt with as an art. Clairvoyants, mystics and born-healers were performing healing miracles that could not be duplicated by an ordinary person. The techniques were mostly intuitional or inherited. There was not a well-established and meticulous technology behind it that could be taught to an ordinary person to follow and achieve the same results.
As human became more intelligent and various sciences developed, the concept changed!
Many spiritual teachers and masters prophesized that in the later part of the 20th century, healing using energy will become popularized; and based on ancient esoteric knowledge and literature, transformation of healing from merely art to science has been part of the Divine Plan.
To fulfill this part of the Divine Plan, many disciples and spiritual teachers were sent to Earth and many healing technologies were born and introduced widely to public including Bioenergy Healing, Chi Kung, Mahikari, Reiki and Pranic Healing.
To understand the nature of MCKS’ (Master Choa Kok Sui) Spiritual Thesis, it is necessary to have a small glimpse of the Divine Plan of the Planetary Logos or Planetary Parabrahman. This small glimpse of the Divine Plan was hinted by the Holy Master D. K. through his disciple, Alice Bailey, in his book, Initiation, Human and Solar. “It was prophesized that in the later part of the 20th century, healing using pranic energy would be popularized globally.” (Master Choa Kok Sui, 2006, p. 66)
Pranic Healing, being part of the Divine Plan, got born in 1987, through publication of a book called “Ancient Science and Art of Healing,” which introduces the basics of healing with energy and includes thorough explanation of energy body and energy centers, known as the chakras, as well as protocols for a wide range of physical ailments. Advanced Pranic Healing, Pranic Psychotherapy and many other books followed afterwards that provided solutions to deal with various human crises including health, relationships, finances and spiritual emptiness.
Just as hinted by Holy Master D.K., Pranic Healing soon spread to various countries in all the five continents and became popular throughout the world.
People with different ages, professions and background turned into Pranic Healing to live a healthier, happier and more wholesome life.
Testimonials from India, Europe, US, Asia, Middle East and South America, supported Pranic Healing to be effective dealing with various health issues and life challenges and made way for its practice in hospitals and universities.
A number of doctors in California Neurosurgery hospital learned Pranic Healing and included its practice as part of their profession. Departments of Pranic Healing soon started to provide healing services to complement allopathic medicine in Apollo hospitals in Chennai, Mumbai and Delhi.
Some universities including University of Salvador, Buenos Aires, Argentina, also began to offer Pranic Healing as a university extension course to benefit its students. Even US soldiers tried Pranic Healing to improve their injuries and pains after their missions.
As practitioners increased and enthusiasm grew, researches were held to examine and prove the effectiveness of Pranic Healing in scientific societies.
Since 1987, in just 27 years, Pranic Healing spread to over 90 countries. People from all walks of life, including students, doctors, professionals, businessmen, caretakers, musicians and entrepreneurs all found something in practicing it; from just a peaceful feeling, to better health, more harmonious relationships, sharper mind and a better character.
Some even found Pranic Healing a solution, a means, to help more people in need and take part in achieving world peace.
Going back to the initial question… Does Pranic Healing work? Practitioners say yes!
Benefits of Pranic Healing should be experienced, to be believed! Try Pranic Healing at a center near you and join the global family.
Some of the Testimonials
– “I have been using Pranic Healing in a standard medical practice for almost a year. It has been used to effectively treat migraine headaches, labyrinthitis, chronic bladder pain, menstrual cramps, anxiety, insomnia, irritable bowel syndrome, and muscuskeletal problems. It has worked well on postoperative patients to help them get return of bowel function, and a return to feeling “normal again”. It has proven to be an excellent complement to my standard practice of allopathic medicine.” – Dr. Eric Robins, Board Certified Urologist, Los Angeles, CA
– “I had a blood clot in the left side of brain. It blocked the vein and I had a brain stroke, which paralysed my full right side. I had been treated in Hinduja Hospital and I was walking with the aid of a walking stick (After being paralysed completely on my right side) My right side of face had gone back to normal after treatment in Hinduja Hospital. But I was walking with a walking stick and I could not hold anything in right hand. My experience with Pranic therapy is amazing. I have been cured of my defect of walking and my hand movement is regular. It took me about 16 session with Prakash to walk regularly. My hand movement was amazing after 2 sessions itself. I recommend Pranic therapy for anyone who needs it. I has worked wonders for me.” – Connie D’Souza, Dubai, UAE
– “I had been depressed for more than three years and none of the medical drugs were working and they created severe side effects. I am a naturopath but could not heal myself. After the first Pranic healing treatment with Dr Hazel Wardha I felt sensational and have sustained it and given up all the drugs. I have done the courses and find the techniques very useful.” – Natural therapist, Karen Maguire, Melbourne, Australia
– “I had relationship problems with my husband for around 3 years. Though we lived in the same house,we did not speak to each other. After the attending the Achieving Oneness with the Higher Soul workshop I have a very loving relationship with my husband. Due to my experience I introduced my friend whose husband passed away recently and was very depressed. After attending the course she has become very strong and is in charge of her life now.” – Anonymous, Chennai, India
Some of the Researches
– Dr. Joie P. Jones, Professor of Radiological Sciences of the University of California, Irvine conducted a research titled: “Quantitative Evaluation of Pranic Healing using Radiation of Cells in Culture” that showed 48.8% of cell survival rate with gamma radiation can be increased up to 92.3% by applying Pranic Healing before and after radiation. Reference >
– “Relationship of Meditation on Twin Hearts with Neuro Hormones and Neuropeptides” was the title of another study conducted by Glenn Joseph Mendoza, M.D., M.P.H. and Master Pranic Healer, & Suriya Ghorpadkar, New Jersey that proved there is a positive relationship between the Meditation on Twin Hearts and serum levels of melatonin (up to 300% increase) but no significant impact on plasma beta-endorphins. Reference >
– Andrea Tarabek R.N. and Jim Sorden, Senior Certified Pranic Healer, CA did a research in Dec 2003 titling “Investigation of the Effect of Pranic Healing Techniques on Birthing Process and Maternal Outcomes,” in which Pranic Healing techniques were applied to prepare birthing rooms from Feb till Dec 2003. The data of 256 births during Feb till Dec compared to 722 births in 2000, 2001 and 2002 showed positive effects on the delivery process and maternal outcomes. 19% of cases with intact perineum in 2002 increased up to 33% while 34% of cases with no pain increased to 45%. 22% of cases with complications in 2002 reduced to 17% during Feb-Dec 2003. Reference >
– In 2004 Western Australian Centre for Cancer and Palliative Care, Edith Cowan University conducted a research together with Aurora Popescu as the research assistant on cancer patients. A 17-month study on patients receiving complementary treatments, including Pranic Healing, through the SCGH Brownes Cancer Support Centre reported improvements in both quality of life and symptom distress scores. These improvements were marked between the pre and post scores for each treatment visit, and there was also improvement over the course of the sessions from treatment 1 to treatment 6. Reference >
- Master Choa Kok Sui. (2006). Miracles Through Pranic Healing: Practical Manual on Energy Healing. Philippines: Institute for Inner Studies Publishing Foundation.
- Master Choa Kok Sui. (2004). Possible Miracles: The Golden Lotus Sutras on Pranic Healing. The Institute for Inner Studies Publishing Foundation.
- Master Choa Kok Sui. (2006). The Origin of Modern Pranic Healing and Arhatic Yoga. Institite for Inner Studies Publishing Foundation.